A detailed guide to grilling for beginners
Whether you're grilling steaks, chicken breasts, or an assortment of garden-fresh fruits and vegetables, you'll quickly discover that grilled food just tastes better. This grilling cookbook introduces you to 70 delicious recipes that range from American classics to international favorites.
After an introduction to best practices, common terminology, and tools, this grilling cookbook helps you get started by teaching the four main techniques that will serve as the foundation for your outdoor cooking journey. Once you master the fundamentals, you'll be amazed at the range of dishes you can tackle with relative ease, including Classic Burgers, Kansas City Style-Smoked Baby Back Ribs, and Garlic and Lime Shrimp.
This grilling cookbook includes:
- Types of heat-Get a grilling cookbook that makes it easy to enjoy the benefits of cooking over direct and indirect flames, harnessing the power of smoke, and using a spinning rotisserie.
- The Maillard Reaction-Learn all about the chemical reaction between amino acids and sugars that gives grilled food its distinctive browned coloring and savory flavor.
- Burgers and beyond-In addition to American favorites, this grilling cookbook introduces you to a world of grilling traditions, like Moroccan lamb kebabs and Japanese tataki.
Serve up deliciousness every time you fire up the grill thanks to this informative grilling cookbook.
- ISBN-13: 9781647397777
- ISBN-10: 1647397774
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: December 2020
- Dimensions: 9.25 x 7.5 x 0.48 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.93 pounds
- Page Count: 176