Want to know more about Facebook and Twitter? How about how to sell your unused items on eBay? Want to create your own letterhead or put together a baby book? With How to Do (Just About) Anything on a Computer, you'll be able to do all those things and more.Organized in four sections, the book takes you from your initial computer set-up to creating your own iTunes account. Each chapter follows a similar step-by-step illustrated format so you will always feel as if you have an instructor at your side. Based on Windows 7, the latest Microsoft operating system, the instructions include screen shots to guide you every step of the way. As you progress from section to section, you will learn about:
- You and your computer-Learn how to set up your computer-from firewalls to virus protection.
- Practical Home Projects-Choose from 37 practical projects, including how to create a recipe database, design your own address labels, and set up a family budget spreadsheet.
- The Internet-Learn how to send and receive e-mail securely, share files, and scan documents.
- Troubleshooting-Don't panic, a wide range of easy-to-follow solutions to common problems is provided in this section.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781606523384
- ISBN-10: 1606523384
- Publisher: Trusted Media Brands
- Publish Date: August 2011
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 9.9 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.7 pounds
- Page Count: 384
- Reading Level: Ages 18-UP