Discover the little-known secrets to mastering the timeless art of fiddling in as little time as possible with this comprehensive guide to playing the violin for beginners
Do you want to learn how to play the violin like a virtuoso without paying an arm and a leg for expensive lessons? Are you currently on the path to becoming a master violinist, but want to make sure you're getting the best possible start?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this guide is just what you need.
In this highly practical guide, Cynthia Reiss and Jason Randall pools together their extensive experience playing and teaching music into a condensed, zero-fluff guide. You're going to find clear instructions to help you practice difficult notes and learn new songs quicker with effective teaching methods.
Here's what you're going to learn in How to Play the Violin
- A concise introduction to the violin, from history to evolution
- Steps to help you perfectly tune your violin to produce the best sounds
- Three effective maintenance tips to care for your instrument and make your violin last longer
- How to navigate the myriad of choices available to a prospective violinist and pick the perfect violin for your needs
- Everything you need to know about music notes and rhythm
- Proper violin posture as well as powerful warm-ups for your posture and hands
- Foolproof violin exercises to help you sharpen your fiddling skills and become a prolific violinist
- ...and more
Whether you're completely new to the violin and have never played a note on any instrument, or you're currently a violinist looking to brush up on the fundamentals and become a better musician, the directions contained in this guide will help you shorten the learning curve.Scroll to the top of the page and click the "Buy Now" button to get started today
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781710369274
- ISBN-10: 1710369272
- Publisher: Independently Published
- Publish Date: November 2019
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.16 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.25 pounds
- Page Count: 68