"At last, an easy way to instantly improve your relationship with a narcissist " Do you feel trapped in your relationship with a narcissist who shows an extreme lack of empathy? Someone arrogant with rude and abusive behaviors or attitudes? Or someone who is highly reactive to criticism, have a low self-esteem and react with anger or rage to contrary viewpoints? All the above trait are very common with people with a narcissistic personality disorder and studies have estimated approximately 17% of the general population as being narcissists. It may not be you, but your love one or someone you work with or interact with in social settings who has a narcissistic personality. Either way, you're suffering from your relationship or interaction with these people and here is where you will discover the secrets that will immediately change your relationship and your life with a narcissist. "How to Turn the Most Telling Narcissist into a Loving Unselfish" is exactly the ultimate solution you have been looking for With simple and practical techniques, you will learn how to change your behavior and that of your narcissistic partner so that he can become a more loving, and less self-absorbed individual. You can save your relationship and make it the one of your dreams. You will feel more connected to your partner emotionally, feel some freedom in your relationship, and effectively deal with the changes necessary for both you and your partner to be happy. Here is a preview of what you will learn...
- What is narcissism is and where it comes from
- How to identify the behaviors you engage in that encourage the narcissist to act with his or her narcissistic personality.
- How to modify your maladaptive behaviors that will encourage your partner to change
- The steps your partner must engage in to change his or her behavior And so much more
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781537062044
- ISBN-10: 1537062042
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publish Date: August 2016
- Dimensions: 9.02 x 5.98 x 0.09 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.15 pounds
- Page Count: 42