TRIAL SECRETS OF THE MASTERS
With more than fifteen million civil lawsuits filed in the US each year, the odds are high that you will one day find yourself in court-particularly if you are in the business world.
If it does happen to you, don't assume that all you can do is hire a good lawyer. The truth is you can arm yourself for battle with the basic tools and sophisticated strategies described in How to Win (& Survive) a Lawsuit.
If you want to win, you need to be a tuned in and active participant. How to Win (& Survive) a Lawsuit reveals the secrets to achieving great results as well as tips on what makes the difference between winning and losing in real cases.
In this dynamic and insightful book, Robert Dawson, top trial partner at the blue-chip legal powerhouse Norton Rose Fulbright, shares the trial secrets of the masters. He will teach you how to:
- Pick (and manage) the right lawyer
- Evaluate your case on an ongoing basis
- Determine when to settle and when to go to trial
- Handle depositions and trial testimony
- Give yourself the best chance to win
How to Win (& Survive) a Lawsuit is a practical guide to the inner workings of our legal system. Empower yourself with the tools you need to give yourself the winning edge
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780615962719
- ISBN-10: 0615962718
- Publisher: Robert M. Dawson
- Publish Date: February 2014
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.51 x 0.42 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.52 pounds
- Page Count: 200