Worship is more than music. It is the impetus for everything we do as Christians. It is expressed through every action of our lives and helps us become more Christlike. When we learn to worship God through our life, we become better Christians, ministers, musicians, parents, and mechanics.Transform every area of your life through worship.
This book unfolds a holistic view of worship so that you can experience peace, joy, and the richness of living in God's presence. Be drawn to the heart of God as you explore answers to important questions such as:
- What are praise and worship, and what is my part in them?
- If I'm not a musician or singer, how can I be a worship leader?
- What does the Bible teach about how we come into the presence of God and how we lead other people into the presence of God?
- ISBN-13: 9781629985893
- ISBN-10: 1629985899
- Publisher: Charisma House
- Publish Date: September 2015
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.75 pounds
- Page Count: 320