Have you ever wanted to know how to write your own book ?
If the answer is yes, you are in the right place: How to Write Your Book: The Beginner's Guide to Learn How to Write Your Book is the one-stop guide that will teach you everything that you need to know about writing a book. It is excellent for beginners who want to write a book but do not know where to start. This book will guide you and lead you through the process of writing a wonderful book.
- Why you should write a book
- How long it takes to write a book
- What makes a good book
- Different ways to make an outline for your book
- How to write a book
- Best practices
- Getting published and marketing your book
And so much more
What's in the book?
- Chapter 1 - talks about the basics, so that you will have a good foundation and understanding of what writing a book is really all about.
- Chapter 2 - discusses the art of making an outline for your book. An outline works as the skeleton of your book, so it is important that you learn how to outline your book properly.
- Chapter 3 - explains the actual book writing process itself from generating ideas for your book to your first draft and all the way to the completion of your book.
- Chapter 4 - reveals the best practices that you should observe to increase your chances of success at writing a good book.
- Chapter 5 - discusses the next steps that you can consider once you have a completed manuscript. This is where we talk about getting published and how you can market your book effectively.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781717005458
- ISBN-10: 1717005454
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publish Date: April 2018
- Dimensions: 8 x 5 x 0.17 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.19 pounds
- Page Count: 80