They broke your heart.
You just want the pain to stop.
But how do you move past this?
Most people struggle with breakups because they just don't know how to start the healing process. How to X Your Ex is a step-by-step guide on moving past unhealthy relationships. Renew your strength and find your happiness by walking away from relationships that no longer serve you. Start fresh by x'ing your ex.
Learn how to...
- Stop the overwhelming thoughts of your ex
- Get rid of the feelings of regret and shame
- Eliminate the crushing feelings of rejection
- Be at peace with your decision to leave
- Be hopeful that there's a better person out there for you
You'll love this book because it'll lead you from tears to triumph with its humorous gestures and witty quotes. Stop allowing fear and discomfort to keep you trapped in an unhappy, unhealthy, and dysfunctional relationship. There's light at the end of the tunnel but you have to take the first step by walking away.
Ashleigh Guice is the founder and editor of SingleWomanChronicles.com. With a masters in Positive Psychology and years of battling unhealthy relationships, she has the insight and skill necessary to assist you in moving past this hurdle.
Get it now.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781541326989
- ISBN-10: 1541326989
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publish Date: January 2017
- Dimensions: 7.99 x 5 x 0.21 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.24 pounds
- Page Count: 102