Do you ever just want someone to help you figure life out--to tell you how to win at work, what guys to stay away from, and what jeans rock your body shape? This book is the perfect cocktail of sass and down-to-earth guidance to navigate your way to the life you want to live.
With so much information at your fingertips, real success, good dates, and true friendships can often feel out of reach. Packed with lessons learned from her own mistakes and heartache, Bianca Juarez Olthoff is your guide (minus the cargo shorts and tacky hat) in avoiding unnecessary detours on the path to your best self.
With her signature wit, engaging stories, and brilliant insights from a counselor friend, Bianca gives spot-on advice for adulting, career, relationships, and faith. Following the biblical story of Ruth and Naomi, Bianca's humorous and honest anecdotes will empower you to create a successful life and discover all you can be.
This curated manual for the modern woman will help you:
- Connect with a mentor, let go of bad friendships, and find a relationship worth keeping
- Trust the goodness of God even in loss, betrayal, and unanswered questions
- Take initiative, do hard things, and achieve meaningful success
- Fall in love with God's Word and see the Bible come alive
Bianca will show you that though life is tough, you are too.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780310345268
- ISBN-10: 031034526X
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publish Date: August 2019
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.4 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.4 pounds
- Page Count: 224