Do you wish you were a better leader? Do you have trouble keeping your employees focused, and committed to your corporate vision?
The truth is...the majority of new bosses struggle to keep their team responsive and motivated. Often, new managers might have trouble embracing their leadership role. Perhaps you've worked for a bully once yourself, and you don't want to be the "bad guy." You'd like to be regarded with admiration by your employees--not with annoyance.
- So, how can you distinguish yourself as a true leader?
- How can you be the person that employees look up to?
The solution lies in understanding that most employees seek more than just a paycheck. They aspire to work with great people. To work with leaders who possess exceptional skill and gritty determination. Leaders who inspire superior work, commitment, and respect.
Many new bosses assume that attaching monetary compensation to "job performance" will increase employee output, deference, and devotion. But, great leaders don't even need to pay for such sentiments-they know how to arouse them naturally.
- Great leaders understand how to develop and nurture productive relationships with their workforce.
- Great leaders know how to set challenging goals, and incite their people to action.
- Great leaders don't pay for respect, they earn it.
THIS BOOK WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO BE A GREAT LEADER.
We will bypass the typical dreary management mumbo-jumbo, and show you how to apply timeless leadership principles--to unlock your team's hidden potential. Often, all of the ingredients you need, to turn a good company into a great company, are already located within your office walls But it takes a visionary--to act as the catalyst that brings all the company's moving parts to life. Someone who knows how to focus this energy into a unified creative effort.
We'll cover all the essential business topics like: hiring, team-building, employee motivation, and time-management. And then, we'll dive even deeper...
You will learn:
- The one annoying attribute of traditional management schemas--that causes so many bosses to fail.
- Learn why bosses, like Steve Jobs and Elon Musk, are so good at inspiring people to achieve their fullest potential.
- How to challenge your team to be more productive and autonomous.
- Learn to give instructions in an authentic and genuine way--so that your employees come to respect the real you.
- The 5 management principles that all great bosses follow.
- How to nurture your mind via sleep and meditation--so you can stay calm and collected, in any stressful situation.
- How to setup a system to increase employee accountability and motivation.
- How to implement the SMART and OKR goal-setting & goal-tracking frameworks--designed to keep your team on track, and working (harmoniously) toward your corporate vision.
Even if you only manage a small business (with one or two employees), this book is still an invaluable resource for any boss. It provides a practical approach to business, in a straightforward manner--that will help you get the most from your employees, and create an immediate, positive impact on your corporate life. As you become more familiar with these leadership principles, you'll wonder how you ever ran your business without them.
Are you ready to learn more?
If you want to become the leader that your employees admire, then get the book now
- ISBN-13: 9781733328722
- ISBN-10: 1733328726
- Publisher: Self Development
- Publish Date: July 2019
- Dimensions: 8 x 5.25 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.34 pounds
- Page Count: 128