Super fun activities to help kids ages 4 to 8 learn all about their bodies
From eyes and ears to skin and bones, there's a lot to discover about the human body for kids Featuring crosswords, mazes, and more, this human body workbook is bursting with all kinds of activities to help kids understand what makes them tick.
This awesome guide to the human body for kids includes:
- A full body breakdown―Simplify human anatomy for kids with informative, illustrated chapters broken down by system.
- Lots of ways to play―Keep lessons engaging with everything from connect-the-dots and crosswords to hands-on experiments.
- Science for kids―Did you know hair grows slower at night and that you're taller in the morning than the evening? Make kids want to learn more with the neat trivia in this human body book.
Teach children the joy of learning by doing with this collection of activities all about the human body for kids.
- ISBN-13: 9781641522632
- ISBN-10: 1641522631
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: March 2019
- Dimensions: 9.8 x 7.9 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.55 pounds
- Page Count: 68
- Reading Level: Ages 4-8