Have you ever wanted a garden, but you just don't have space or the soil for it? Have you thought about hydroponics, but weren't sure where to go for the information you need to get started?
Hydroponic systems are self-contained, accessible to people of all physical abilities, and can provide a beautiful green oasis right in your home
There's no downside to having a hobby that is fun, educational, and productive, so why not give it a try?
These days, many people are looking to return to a healthier approach to eating and a more sustainable way of life, and if you think hydroponics is the answer for you, look no further than Hydroponic Gardening Secrets.
This book can be your guide to all the knowledge you'll need to design, build, plant, and maintain the hydroponics system you've been dreaming about
In just five easy-to-follow chapters, Hydroponic Gardening Secrets will teach you:
- the history and development of hydroponics through the centuries
- fundamental botany for plant growth
- the six basic types of hydroponic systems
- the types of growing media and their different applications
- how to create nutrient solutions for maximum plant growth
- how to choose quality seeds and seedlings for your garden
- how to choose and set-up a system that fits your needs and budget
- how to get your system running and planted
- how to observe your plants and adjust your garden accordingly
- maintenance tips and routines to keep your garden in top shape
- how to get the most out of your garden year-round
- and much, much more
Armed with the information in Hydroponic Gardening Secrets, you'll be able to build, plant, and maintain a hydroponics system that will provide you with fresh food and flowers twelve months of the year for your health and enjoyment. You'll also learn how to troubleshoot issues with your plants and your system, recognize signs of plant distress and mechanical problems, and be encouraged to keep a garden journal to record all your activities.
You'll learn the science behind healthy plants, including what nutrients they need and how to provide those nutrients in a soil-less environment.
You'll also be given insight into why plants need each of their basic requirements- water, air, light, and nutrients- and how photosynthesis works to help plants create their own fuel.
When you understand the biological processes of the plant, it's much easier to understand why each step of hydroponic gardening is so important to the overall health of your plants.
Gardening Secrets is your ultimate one-stop handbook for getting on your way to the hydroponics garden of your dreams.
With step-by-step guidance, easy-to-read science, and tips and routines to help you at every part of the journey, the garden you've been thinking about will become the garden you're growing in no time, so dive in, learn the basics, and get building and growing a garden you'll be able to maintain and enjoy for years. You'll be so glad you did
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781838180119
- ISBN-10: 1838180117
- Publisher: Chasecheck Ltd
- Publish Date: August 2020
- Dimensions: 8 x 5 x 0.19 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.22 pounds
- Page Count: 94