If It Fits Your Macros : The Ultimate Flexible Diet Guidebook: Eat Whatever You Want. Get Lean. Lose Fat.
Overview - If you are ready for a change away from fad diets, food fasts and exercise regimes that are impossible to maintain....then, the good news is, there is an alternative approach that really works Getting into shape has been overcomplicated by the fitness industry. Read more...
More About If It Fits Your Macros by Connor Harper
If you are ready for a change away from fad diets, food fasts and exercise regimes that are impossible to maintain....then, the good news is, there is an alternative approach that really works Getting into shape has been overcomplicated by the fitness industry. People are drawn to the latest slimming programs and pricey meal plans which just don't work long term. This book provides a no-nonsense comprehensive guide for the renowned Flexible Dieting method. Also known as the IIFYM (if it fits your macros) diet, you will learn fundamentals that most people never hear about There is no sales spiel where you need to buy a fitness course, no purchasing of meal plans and super foods to go with it, just PURE BODY SCIENCE and concepts that WORK
Here is a Preview of What You'll Learn in This Book:
As a personal trainer and exercise physiologist for the past 10 years, I have guided clients of all ages and body types to success using Flexible Dieting. I regularly have to correct the mindsets of people who are embedded with the low carb, no-cheat foods mentality, yet continually fail to see results using these approaches. This book is written with you in mind. IIFYM will be an exciting shift forward in improving not only your body but also your overall attitude to life Go on, commit to a new you, the bottom line is that it is entirely possible to meet your physical goals without drastically impacting your lifestyle.Scroll up, click the "Buy" button now, and begin your journey to a leaner and stronger body
- Key Flexible Dieting and IIFYM concepts which show the #1 key to losing fat whilst sculpting your body
- Clean eating compared to "OFF LIMITS" foods. Why you have been misled
- Hacks to master fitness and disciplined eating to keep you on track long term
- How to calculate your macros ratio and manipulate this to fulfil your body goals
- Guilt free tracking of macros whilst indulging in "cheat" foods such as chips, pizzas and pasta
- Comparison of Traditional Dieting versus Flexible Dieting, know where you went wrong
- Mindset tricks to ensure that you align to Flexible Dieting principles
- Bonus tips to address common IIFYM questions and pitfalls
- And a whole lot more
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781544714752
- ISBN-10: 1544714750
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publish Date: March 2017
- Page Count: 40
- Dimensions: 9.02 x 5.98 x 0.08 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.15 pounds
Books > Health & Fitness > Diet & Nutrition - General