Is it just me? Am I the only one who's lonely? Am I the only one without friends?
If you've ever asked yourself these questions, Amy Weatherly and Jess Johnston, founders of the widely popular "Sister, I Am with You," community, are raising their hands to say, "Yeah, us too." And they want to encourage, equip, and reassure you that you have what it takes to build the kind of friendships you want.
Loneliness doesn't care what age you are, how many Instagram followers you have, or where you call home. It doesn't care how "put together" you appear to the outside world. We have a collective wound that only authentic sisterhood can heal.
With real-life vulnerability and "I've been there, too" wisdom about building deep and satisfying friendships, Amy and Jess unpack the lies we've been told about friendship and show you how to:
- break free from unhealthy habits that keep you from experiencing real connection
- find the confidence to live freely and without fear of rejection
- be a good friend even though you can't be a perfect one
- heal from a friend breakup--and find the courage to try again
- intentionally pursue friends in everyday life
You deserve a community of loving, supportive, there-for-you friends. If you're ready to change the way you think about friendship, let I'll Be There (But I'll Be Wearing Sweatpants) be your new go-to guide for navigating the ups and downs of everyday life with your nearest and dearest. Let's start making friendship a priority--together.
- ISBN-13: 9781400226757
- ISBN-10: 1400226759
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: January 2022
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.4 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 pounds
- Page Count: 224