The riveting follow-up to the New York Times bestselling The 5th Wave, hailed by Justin Cronin as wildly entertaining.
How do you rid the Earth of seven billion humans? Rid the humans of their humanity.
Surviving the first four waves was nearly impossible. Now Cassie Sullivan finds herself in a new world, a world in which the fundamental trust that binds us together is gone. As the 5th Wave rolls across the landscape, Cassie, Ben, and Ringer are forced to confront the Others ultimate goal: the extermination of the human race.
Cassie and her friends haven t seen the depths to which the Others will sink, nor have the Others seen the heights to which humanity will rise, in the ultimate battle between life and death, hope and despair, love and hate.
Praise for The Infinite Sea
Heart-pounding pacing, lyrical prose and mind-bending twists . . . The New York Times Book Review
Impressively improves on the excellent beginning of the trilogy. USA Today
An epic sci-fi novel with all the romance, action, and suspense you could ever want. Seventeen.com
* This gut-wrenching sequel to The 5th Wave careens on a violent course of nonstop action. Publishers Weekly, starred review
* A breathless, grueling survival story . . . . Yancey's prose remains unimpeachable every paragraph is laden with setting, theme, and emotion." Booklist, starred review
A roller-coaster ride of a sequel. Kirkus Reviews
It doesn t just move the story forward, but even opens up new possibilities in the previous book. Geekdad.com"
- ISBN-13: 9781101996980
- ISBN-10: 1101996986
- Publisher: Speak
- Publish Date: November 2015
- Dimensions: 8.1 x 5.4 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.75 pounds
- Page Count: 352
- Reading Level: Ages 14-UP