A simple cookbook with 100+ tasty and affordable 5-ingredient recipes for busy college students
College students don't typically have a ton of time, money, or kitchen space to get fancy with their meals, which means good and cheap is the name of the game. This cookbook for beginners makes it easy for undergrads to prepare fresh, tasty, and healthy food on a budget. With only 5 main ingredients, the majority of recipes take no more than 30 minutes to throw together using dorm-friendly cooking equipment. A selection of additional recipes allows off-campus students to make the most of cooking with an oven.
Upgrade from fast food dinners with a college cookbook that features:
- 5 ingredients, 30 minutes, 100+ recipes--Learn simple and fast ways to throw together dozens of favorites like Classic French Toast, Vegan Enchiladas, Greek Pita Sandwiches, Thai Chicken Ramen, and more.
- Kitchen basics--Brush up on fundamental cooking skills with an easy cookbook that includes tips and tricks on everything from using knives to storing veggies.
- A wide variety--Most of these student-approved recipes also include 3 alternate versions to keep things interesting and accommodate every taste.
Equip students with a college cookbook that makes it fun and accessible to cook fresh food for themselves--in college and for life.
- ISBN-13: 9781623158576
- ISBN-10: 1623158575
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: February 2017
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 6.5 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.75 pounds
- Page Count: 216