The easy way to get a grip on inorganic chemistry
Inorganic chemistry can be an intimidating subject, but it doesn't have to be Whether you're currently enrolled in an inorganic chemistry class or you have a background in chemistry and want to expand your knowledge, Inorganic Chemistry For Dummies is the approachable, hands-on guide you can trust for fast, easy learning.
Inorganic Chemistry For Dummies features a thorough introduction to the study of the synthesis and behavior of inorganic and organometallic compounds. In plain English, it explains the principles of inorganic chemistry and includes worked-out problems to enhance your understanding of the key theories and concepts of the field.
- Presents information in an effective and straightforward manner
- Covers topics you'll encounter in a typical inorganic chemistry course
- Provides plain-English explanations of complicated concepts
If you're pursuing a career as a nurse, doctor, or engineer or a lifelong learner looking to make sense of this fascinating subject, Inorganic Chemistry For Dummies is the quick and painless way to master inorganic chemistry.
- ISBN-13: 9781118217948
- ISBN-10: 1118217942
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: June 2013
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.3 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.25 pounds
- Page Count: 384