Insight Guides Pocket Madagascar
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
The definitive pocket-sized travel guide, now with free app and eBook.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is the ideal on-the-move travel guide for exploring Madagascar. From top tourist attractions like Antananarivo, Parc de l'Isalo and the All e des Baobabs, to cultural gems, including lemur-viewing and birdwatching in the Mandrare River Valley, exploring the breathtaking 'stone forest' at the Parc des Tsingy de Bemaraha and whale-watching at Nosy Be, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Madagascar:
- Inspirational itineraries discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
- Historical and cultural insights delve into the country's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour map with every major attraction highlighted, the pull-out map makes on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information from transport to tipping, we've got you covered
- The ultimate travel tool download the free app and eBook to access all this and more from your phone or tablet
- Covers Antananarivo; Central Highlands; The Deep South; The West Coast; The Northeast Coast; The Far North
Looking for a comprehensive guide to Madagascar? Check out Insight Guides Madagascar for a detailed and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
- ISBN-13: 9781789190472
- ISBN-10: 1789190479
- Publisher: Insight Guides
- Publish Date: June 2019
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 4.1 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.36 pounds
- Page Count: 144