Insight Guides Pocket New York City
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
The definitive pocket-sized travel guide, now with free app and eBook.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is the ideal on-the-move travel guide for exploring New York City. From top tourist attractions like the Brooklyn Bridge, the Empire State Building and Times Square, to cultural gems, including a trip to the world-famous American Museum of Natural History, a relaxing stroll in the city's biggest playground - Central Park, and an eye-opening visit to MoMA, home to one of the world's best collections of modern art, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to New York City:
- Inspirational itineraries discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
- Historical and cultural insights delve into the country's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour map with every major attraction highlighted, the pull-out map makes on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information from transport to tipping, we've got you covered
- The ultimate travel tool download the free app and eBook to access all this and more from your phone or tablet
- Covers Downtown; West Midtown - Theater District; Central Midtown; East Midtown; South Midtown; Upper East Side - The Museum Mile; Central Park; Upper West Side; Harlem and North Manhattan; Other neighbourhoods; Excursions to the outer boroughs
Looking for a comprehensive guide to the USA? There's no better way to explore this vast, incredible country than with Insight Guides USA On the Road.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
- ISBN-13: 9781786719829
- ISBN-10: 1786719827
- Publisher: Insight Guides
- Publish Date: March 2019
- Dimensions: 5.6 x 4.1 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.35 pounds
- Page Count: 144