Healing the mind, body, and sacred spirit--a beginner's guide to the power of crystal grids.
A small symphony of crystals energized in complete harmony--that's a crystal grid. A single gemstone sets the tone. Add more crystals and sacred geometry brings shape and structure to amplify and harness the ultimate power of your grid. An Introduction to Crystal Grids is the perfect guide for beginners to manifest your intentions and get on the path to positive energy, healing, and wellness.
Start your gemstone journey with powerful crystals--then build your skills grid-by-grid so that the collective crystal energy can deliver the change you desire. From the simplest shape (a single circle) to the most complex configuration (flower of life), An Introduction to Crystal Grids gives you the insights and information to achieve your desired manifestation--from aura cleansing to cultivating a work ethic.
This essential handbook on crafting crystal grids includes:
- Get crystal clear--Discover 25 essential crystals--from amber to turquoise--and their healing properties in this quick crystal grids reference guide.
- Sacred shapes--Explore fundamental forms, sacred geometry, and 15 basic grid shapes like a spiral, a sunburst, a triangle, and beyond.
- Manifest positivity--Build crystal grids step-by-step that enrich the five modes of life--health, spirituality, career, relationships, and learning.
Learn how to release the awesome healing power of crystals grids in your everyday life.
- ISBN-13: 9781646110667
- ISBN-10: 1646110668
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: January 2020
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 8 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Page Count: 196