Irritable Bowel Syndrome is an extremely common disorder that is diagnosed in 50% of cases by people who have consulted a gastroenterologist. Symptoms vary from constipation to diarrhea, stomach pains, colic, headaches, and backache. Conventional treatment such as drugs and high-fiber diets make it worse.
Shirley Trickett offers non-drug treatments for self help, including dietary changes, therapeutic massage, homeopathy, colonic irrigation, aromatherapy, and reflexology.
Key to this new edition are the following new sections:
- Aloe Vera, l-glutamine, and glucosamine supplements.
- How to bring down your cortisol levels to manage anxiety and blood sugar problems.
- How to minimize severe weight loss by bringing down allergic reactions, and thereby.
- Enabling sufferers to widen their diet.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781573244992
- ISBN-10: 1573244996
- Publisher: Red Wheel
- Publish Date: May 2011
- Dimensions: 8.55 x 5.34 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.57 pounds
- Page Count: 240