"It's All Under Control is the gift your soul has been desperately seeking--to feel how His arms of love are under you, carrying you though it all." --Ann Voskamp, New York Times bestselling author of The Broken Way and The Greatest Gift
It's time to get our control under control.
Jennifer Dukes Lee never thought she struggled with control. As long as everything went exactly the way she wanted it to, she was totally flexible.
But then Jennifer discovered what happens when you try to wrap your arms around everything, thinking it's all on you: You get burned out on hustle. You toss and turn more at night, and you laugh less during the day. You're so busy--caring, serving, working, and trying so hard--that you can't even hear God's voice anymore.
It's All Under Control is a book for every woman who is hanging on tight and trying to get each day right--yet finding that life often feels out of control and chaotic. Join Jennifer on the journey of learning how to:
- Overcome the anxieties and worries that burden your heart
- Prioritize your busy life so you can make choices that align with God's best for you
- Find freedom through a new "Do, Delegate, or Dismiss" approach to your daily tasks
- Let go of what God has not asked you to do, so you can shine at what he has
- ISBN-13: 9781496430472
- ISBN-10: 1496430476
- Publisher: Tyndale House Publ
- Publish Date: September 2018
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.6 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 pounds
- Page Count: 288