Other Available Formats
A Netflix Original Film Series
A New York Times Bestselling Series
Over 8 Million Copies Sold "This story defies expectations of what an early chapter book can be." School Library Journal "Ivy and Bean are irresistible." Kirkus Reviews, starred review Annie Barrows's bestselling chapter book series, Ivy & Bean, is a classroom favorite and has been keeping kids laughing---and reading--for more than a decade With more than 6 million copies in print, Ivy + Bean return with a brand-new book for a new generation Now in paperback Ivy's worried. She's read a lot of books about only children, so she knows that they are sometimes spoiled rotten. They don't share their toys. They never do any work. They scream and cry when they don't get their way. Spoiler alert Ivy doesn't have any brothers or sisters. That's why she's worried. How can she keep from getting spoiled? She could give away all her clothes, but she'd probably get in trouble. She could give away all her toys, but she likes her toys. There's really only one solution: she needs a baby sister, on the double Luckily, Ivy and Bean know just where to get one. - Fantastic fun for 1st- to 4th-grade readers, teachers, parents, and grandparents
- Funny and heartwarming; early readers will love the continuing adventures of best friends Ivy and Bean.
- Strong positive characters for girls and great lessons on friendship in an easy-to-follow chapter book. For young chapter book readers who love Bink and Gollie, Dory Fasntasmagory, and Judy Moody.
- For kids ages 6-9
- Educators, parents, siblings, grandparents
- Best friends books Annie Barrows is a bestselling author of books for both children and adults, including the YA novel Nothing, and the bestselling noveiThe Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. She lives in Northern California with her husband and two daughters. Sophie Blackall has illustrated over 20 books, which have won awards such as the Caldecott Medal, the Ezra Jack Keats Award, and the Founders Award from the Society of Illustrators. She lives in Brooklyn, New York.
- ISBN-13: 9781452169101
- ISBN-10: 1452169101
- Publisher: Chronicle Books
- Publish Date: March 2020
- Dimensions: 7.2 x 5.4 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.4 pounds
- Page Count: 128
- Reading Level: Ages 6-9