Japanese for Beginners is a straightforward learning guide which enables beginners to pick up a functional knowledge of spoken Japanese very quickly and easily.This complete Japanese language package has helped many thousands of people learn to speak colloquial Japanese. It is designed for busy people who wish to pick up a working knowledge of Japanese on their own in just a few days, rather than a few years. Japanese for Beginners makes this possible by providing a firm grounding in grammar and sentence structure using dialogues and vocabulary that reflect authentic Japanese situations and manga comic strips to emphasize contemporary culture and humor. Key features of Japanese for Beginners:
- Practical Japanese phrases help you converse with ease.
- Comic strips (Japanese manga) and dialogues bring Japanese to life.
- Exercises help you to practice speaking and listening.
- An MP3 audio features native Japanese speakers to help you pronounce Japanese like a pro.
Japanese for Beginners is now expanded to include IT, Social Media, mobile phone conversations and texting All audio content is alternatively accessible on tuttlepublishing.com/downloadable-content.
- ISBN-13: 9784805313671
- ISBN-10: 4805313676
- Publisher: Tuttle Publishing
- Publish Date: September 2016
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.05 pounds
- Page Count: 288