Learn to write 100 Japanese characters
If you want to join the ranks of more than 128 million speakers of Japanese worldwide, this book should be your first stop Whether studying for school, business, or travel, learning to write the Japanese Kanji characters is essential to gain a working knowledge of this language.
Japanese is considered to be the most complicated writing system in the world, with tens of thousands of characters. But with Japanese Character Writing For Dummies, you'll find easy step-by-step instructions for writing the first 100 Japanese Kanji characters with ease.
- Includes online bonus content featuring videos, downloadable flashcards, and printable writing pages
- Offers easy-to-follow instruction for writing 100 Japanese characters
- Helps you take your understanding of the language to a new level
- Shows you how to use the written word to communicate with native speakers
Learning to write Japanese Kanji characters is fun -- and now it's fast and easy too
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781119475439
- ISBN-10: 1119475430
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: January 2020
- Dimensions: 10.6 x 8.3 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.4 pounds
- Page Count: 96