Sixty-Six Books. One Story. All About One Name.
Encounter the living Jesus in all of Scripture. From the Passion movement, The Jesus Bible, ESV Edition, lifts Jesus up as the lead story of the Bible.
Profound yet accessible study features help you meet Jesus throughout Scripture. See him in every book so that you may know him more intimately, love him more passionately, and walk with him more faithfully.
- Introduction by Louie Giglio
- 66 book introductions highlight the story of Jesus in every book
- 6 compelling essays on the grand narrative of Scripture guide you to treasure Jesus and encourage you to faithfully follow him as you participate in his story
- Over 300 full-page articles and nearly 700 sidebar articles reveal Jesus throughout all of Scripture
- Complete English Standard Version (ESV) text of the Bible
- A beautiful special edition featuring the art of Atlanta-based artist Britt Bass
- Room for notes and journaling throughout
- ESV concordance
- Two ribbon markers
- 8.7-point type size
- ISBN-13: 9780310453093
- ISBN-10: 0310453097
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publish Date: October 2019
- Dimensions: 9.4 x 7.4 x 2.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds
- Page Count: 2016