Children will experience a deeper relationship with Jesus as they read 365 daily devotions written as if Jesus is speaking directly to their hearts. Adapted from Sarah Young's bestselling adult book, this inspiring year-long devotional has scripture and personal reflections that share Jesus' message of peace, for today and every day.
Jesus Calling: 365 Devotions for Kids focuses on the biblical promise of peace, which can be experienced at any time and in all circumstances. With peace-filled reminders from the Word of God, these devotions will intimately and gently connect your children with Jesus, the One who meets them where they are. Written as if Jesus Himself is speaking directly to the reader, this devotional will engage your children and tweens and help them find lifelong encouragement in Him.
In Jesus Calling: 365 Devotions for Kids, your6- to 12-year-old child will
- Feel comforted by words of hope and encouragement
- Be reassured of Jesus' unending love for them
- Receive gentle guidance based on Scripture
- Read scripture verses that strengthen their faith
- Connect with Jesus further as they reflect and meditate on God's Word
With versions of Jesus Calling for adults and kids, families can explore God's Word together as they discuss what they've read during their devotional times. With these much-loved devotions, children will spend time in the presence of the Savior and calm their minds and hearts with His love.
Sarah Young has sold more than 40 million books worldwide. Some of her other children's books include
- Jesus Calling My First Bible Storybook
- Jesus Calling: The Story of Easter
- Jesus Calling: The Story of Christmas
- ISBN-13: 9781400216765
- ISBN-10: 1400216761
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: October 2019
- Dimensions: 7.6 x 5.6 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Page Count: 392
- Reading Level: Ages 8-12