Can we know if Jesus actually lived? Have Jesus's followers been a force for good or evil in history? A respected journalist set out to find the answers--not from opinion but from artifacts. The evidence led him to an unexpected conclusion: Jesus really existed and launched the greatest movement for social good in human history.
A first-of-its-kind book for a new generation, Jesus Skeptic takes nothing for granted as it explores whether Jesus actually lived and how his story has changed our world. You'll
- learn what heroes like Martin Luther King Jr. and Harriet Tubman believed about Jesus
- discover how Jesus inspired women's rights, education rights, and modern hospitals
- see visual proofs of Jesus's impact, never before compiled in one place
- be inspired to continue Jesus's fight for human rights, justice, and progress
Jesus Skeptic unveils convincing physical evidence that will enlighten seekers, skeptics, and longtime Christians alike. In a generation that wants to make the world a better place, we can discover what humanity's greatest champions had in common: a Christian faith.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780801078088
- ISBN-10: 0801078083
- Publisher: Baker Books
- Publish Date: October 2019
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.4 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.65 pounds
- Page Count: 304