Become a master in solving Jigsaw Sudoku 10x10. After solving all the puzzles in this book, you will be a Jigsaw Sudoku Pro. You start with easy Jigsaw Sudoku puzzles and you gradually build your way up to extremely difficult Jigsaw Sudoku puzzles. Once you pick up this book, you won't be able to put it back down. You have been warned
Jigsaw Sudoku 10x10 - Easy to Extreme is a collection of 276 puzzles:
- 54 easy Jigsaw Sudoku 10x10 puzzles
- 54 medium Jigsaw Sudoku 10x10 puzzles
- 54 hard Jigsaw Sudoku 10x10 puzzles
- 54 extreme Jigsaw Sudoku 10x10 puzzles
- 60 extra logic puzzles
The goal of Jigsaw Sudoku is to fill in the empty cells, one number in each, so that each column, row, and region contains each number exactly once. The regions are of irregular shape.
I guarantee that every logic puzzle in this Jigsaw Sudoku puzzle book has been carefully checked to ensure that each puzzle has only 1 solution.
None of the puzzles in this book will appear in any of the other PuzzleBooks.net books.
Jigsaw Sudoku is also known as Geometry Sudoku, Irregular Sudoku, Squiggly Sudoku and Kikagaku Nanpure.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781502900678
- ISBN-10: 150290067X
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publish Date: October 2014
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.39 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.55 pounds
- Page Count: 182