Joy is the constant companion of the woman who trusts in the Lord. And while you can find it in friends, family, and circumstances, unfailing, persistent joy will only ever overflow from your relationship with Jesus.
Just ask Job, the man from Uz who clung to God's goodness while all his worldly joys were stripped away.
But how is it possible to hold onto such joy in times of sorrow?
In this 7-session study, discover the redemptive facet of Job's suffering. Learn to view pain as a way to strengthen your faith, point others to the gospel, and trust in the Lord. Because His providence will never take you to a place where His grace will not sustain you.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions
- Teaching videos, approximately 30-35 minutes per session, available for purchase or rent
- Moving interviews with Christine Caine, Scott & Tracie Hamilton, Natalie Grant, and more
- Learn to trust in God's character.
- Repair past or current wounds.
- Realize God welcomes your difficult questions.
- Let go of complacent Christianity.
- Pursue joy even in the midst of personal pain.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781462751273
- ISBN-10: 146275127X
- Publisher: Lifeway Church Resources
- Publish Date: July 2018
- Dimensions: 9.4 x 7 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds
- Page Count: 160