Why is it so hard to pray?
It's something many Christians can relate to: the desire to pray but the failure to execute. A Journey to Victorious Praying will tell readers why this is--and how to move past it.
Addressing common misconceptions about prayer, then offering biblical truths and practices instead, Bill Thrasher teaches readers how to:
- Honestly share their desires with God
- Turn temptations into victorious prayers
- Experience the Spirit's motivation in prayer
- Get help when they don't know how to pray
- Implement fasting into their prayer life
- Move from anxiety to peace
Filled with practical insight and pastoral warmth, this book will give readers renewed enthusiasm for embarking on the essential journey of prayer. And its brief chapters, organized around various themes, make it perfect for quick reference, as does the appendix with tips for stimulating prayer.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780802415639
- ISBN-10: 0802415636
- Publisher: Moody Publishers
- Publish Date: June 2017
- Dimensions: 7.4 x 4.9 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.53 pounds
- Page Count: 256