A KAKURO puzzle is constructed on a crossword grid just like a standard crossword, but the digits 1 to 9 are used instead of the letters of the alphabet. In a Kakuro cross products puzzle, the Across and Down clues are simply the multiplication of the digits in the across and down words.
The rules of Kakuro are simple:
1. Each cell can contain numbers from 1 through 9
2. The clues in the grey cells tell the multiplication of the numbers next to that clue. (on the right or down)
3. The numbers in consecutive white cells must be unique.
- This book contains 200 Kakuro puzzle book hard cross products
- Large Print, Large and Easy To Read Font, solving could be easy
- Kakuro grids are large, very easy to read, and fill out.
- An answer key for those kakuro puzzle are found after the puzzle pages
- Puzzles are printed on high quality white paper
- 4 puzzles per page
- 8.5 x 11 inches paper size
Kakuro puzzle is a logic puzzle and also a great brain game. If you play kakuro every day, you'll soon begin to see improvements within your concentration and overall brain power.
You could reduce your probabilities of Dementia or Alzheimer's simply by solving logic puzzles.
If you like Sudoku and other logic puzzles, you will love Kakuro Puzzle as well
Choose your book today by clicking on the BUY NOW button at the top of this page.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781700702333
- ISBN-10: 1700702335
- Publisher: Independently Published
- Publish Date: October 2019
- Dimensions: 11.02 x 8.5 x 0.22 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.58 pounds
- Page Count: 104