This fully-illustrated boys devotional from RoseKidz helps boys ages 10-12 know how to rely on God as they learn more about the Bible and themselves. Volume 2 features over 100 devotions, cool stories, Bible activities, challenging puzzles, mind-bending mazes, and more
Have you ever wondered what God is really like? God already knows everything about you and He wants you to know Him too. Gotta Have God devotions will help you find out more about God and His ways. If you are like most guys, there is stuff in your life that needs God's help. That's what's really cool about this devotion--it talks about topics you face at school, home, and church. After each devotion, it includes an activity, puzzle, maze, or reflection questions that will help you grow closer to God.
- Getting along with difficult people
- 12 cool ways to know Jesus better
- How to feel good about myself
- 9 ways to make God smile (Fruit of the Spirit)
- And More
Includes great kids Bible studies on the Great Commission, Armor of God, and Fruit of the Spirit. Perfect for boys ages 10-12. 240 pgs. Spiral-Bound.Features Bible Activities After Each Boys Devotion
After each devotion, there is an activity that will help you grow closer to God. Dig even deeper into the Bible with fun Bible activities, puzzles, Bible crosswords, mind-bending mazes, word searches, drawing activities, and more with this bestselling children's devotional.
Each boys devotion includes:
- Key Bible Verse
- Short devotion showing what this looks like in real life
- Reflection questions & journaling space
- Bible Activity
Perfect for boys ages 10-12. 240 pgs. Paperback.Top 3 Reasons Why Guys Think Gotta Have God is Awesome
- It's Just For Guys- Discover the Biblical way to respond to guy topics, like how to be careful with words, how to be honest and how to respond to bullying.
- It's Fun and Not Boring Features fun Bible activities, drawing, mazes, crosswords, wordsearches, puzzles, and more that will get you thinking
- It's Easy to Read-- Packed with pictures, cool stories, and games, these devotions tackle relevant topics that boys face and show them how to be a man after God's own heart.
- Bible-Based and Packed with 100 Daily Devotions. Provides key Bible verses, offers practical advice, and simple model prayers.
- Age-Appropriate and Easy-to-Understand. Clear, short, and fun lessons for all attention spans Each age-based book is filled with short stories, easy-to-memorize Bible verses, and fun quizzes.
- Great for Reluctant Readers. Appeals to reluctant or new readers with large fonts and easy-to-read sections alternated with fun images, activities, and quizzes.
With more than 100 kid devotions and stories, Gotta Have God is filled with colorful art and activities that will introduce and strengthen the habit of daily devotionals. Bible verses and stories kick off each devotional and are followed by fun exercises, prayers, and memory activities that help kids remember key information.
Notice the Difference...Preview of Gotta Have God Vol. 2, Ages 10-12
- ISBN-13: 9781584110590
- ISBN-10: 1584110597
- Publisher: Tyndale Kids
- Publish Date: January 2000
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 6.31 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.02 pounds
- Page Count: 256
- Reading Level: Ages 10-12