When a Kingdom Woman retires for the evening, a frustrated and worn out devil ought to be saying, "We messed with the wrong woman today." This study guide is a companion resource to the video small-group study (9781624052095) based on the book Kingdom Woman (9781589977433), which instructs every Christ-following woman on how to tap into the power of God as she finds and fulfills the purpose for which God has fashioned her.
A Kingdom Woman embraces a simple premise: unless a Kingdom rests firmly under the authority of the ruler, anarchy reigns. That's why a Kingdom Woman always seeks to align herself and operate under the authority of God--in every area of life. With practical insights and applications from coauthor Chrystal Evans Hurst, Tony Evans explains how that process can unleash new purpose, power, and possibilities--in both the lives of Kingdom Women and those they love. This curriculum can be covered in about six weeks.
There are three different products, each sold separately:
- The hardcover book, Kingdom Woman (9781589977433)
- The video small-group study, Kingdom Woman Group Video Experience (9781624052095)
- This study guide (9781624052101). This study guide is to be used in conjunction with the Kingdom Woman Group Video Experience.
- ISBN-13: 9781624052101
- ISBN-10: 162405210X
- Publisher: Focus on the Family Publishing
- Publish Date: January 2014
- Dimensions: 7.2 x 5.5 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.25 pounds
- Page Count: 112