A beautifully crafted premium Bible with extra margin space and very readable large print for focused and intentional time in God's Word. This edition is published in large KJV Comfort Print type, which was designed exclusively for Thomas Nelson to be the most readable at any size.
Don't sacrifice readability for portability. This Premier Collection of Thomas Nelson's KJV Giant Print Thinline Bible edition combines fine craftsmanship with the extra-large text, yet the Bible is still only 1" thick. Typeset in Thomas Nelson's KJV Comfort Print(R) for a smooth reading experience. Featuring a supple goatskin leather cover, durable edge-lined binding, premium European Bible paper, beautiful art gilded edges, and three ribbon markers, this special edition is a treasure for a lifetime in God's Word.
More than 400 years after its initial publication, the bestselling King James Version Bible continues to inspire, encourage, and strengthen people from all walks of life. The KJV is considered one of the most influential and beautiful works of literature in the English language and the favorite, trusted translation for millions of Christians worldwide.
- Presentation page to personalize this special gift by recording a memory or a note
- Premium European Bible paper, 36 gsm for limited bleed
- Words of Christ in red quickly identify verses spoken by Jesus
- Reading plan guiding you through the entire Bible in a year
- 30 days with Jesus call out important events during Jesus' earthly ministry
- Full color maps show a visual representation of Israel and other biblical locations for better context
- Three satin ribbon markers, each 3/8-inch wide for you to easily navigate and keep track of where you were reading
- Art gilding on page edges: red stain under gold
- Generous yapp serves to protect the high end gilding
- Gilt line stamped and perimeter stitching
- Smyth-sewn and edge-lined construction to lay open with ease
- Line matched text for optimal clarity on the page
- Easy-to-read 12-point KJV Comfort Print
- ISBN-13: 9780785239345
- ISBN-10: 0785239340
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: October 2020
- Dimensions: 11.6 x 8.3 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.95 pounds
- Page Count: 1312