With extensive biblical knowledge and a fresh, contemporary perspective, Bruce Bickel and Stan Jantz provide an easy-to-understand approach to God's written message as they:
- provide a user-friendly overview of the origin, themes, and context of the Bible
- pack in maps, references, learning aids, and useful details
- reveal God's love and plan of salvation for humankind
- encourage study with a personal three month plan
This is a must-have resource for readers who have been planning to get serious about Bible study--longtime believers, new Christians, Bible study leaders, and even seekers who want to read the Bible for the first time.
Formerly titled Bruce & Stan's(R) Guide to the Bible.
- ISBN-13: 9780736912617
- ISBN-10: 0736912614
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
- Publish Date: July 2003
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.5 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.75 pounds
- Page Count: 336