Explore planet Earth like you've never known before with this perfect children's encyclopedia for a young explorer.Forming part of a fantastic series of kid's educational books, this bold and brilliant kid's encyclopedia uses ground-breaking CGI imagery to reveal the world as you've never seen it before. Informative, diverse in subject matter, easy-to-read and brimming with beautiful graphics, young learners can explore the incredibly detailed cross-sections and cutaways that reveal the inner workings of just about everything This charming children's encyclopedia opens the world in new ways, with: - Packed with facts, charts, timelines, and illustrations that cover a vast range of topics.
- Encompassing a visual approach with illustrations, photographs and extremely detailed 3D CGI images.
- Crystal clear text distills the key information.
- DK's encyclopedias are fact-checked by subject experts to offer accuracy beyond online sources of information. This fully-updated edition of Knowledge Encyclopedia is the perfect encyclopedia for children aged 9-12, ideal for inquisitive minds, covering the topics of space, Earth, nature, the human body, science, and history. Jam-packed with fun facts about the world, including fascinating statistics, maps, timelines, graphics, and superb photorealistic cross-sections. Space fans can take a look inside an Apollo spacecraft, whilst young dino-lovers study the body of a T-rex, and budding scientists can learn about the Big Bang and the science behind fireworks. Explore, Discover And Learn DK's Knowledge Encyclopedia uncovers the marvels of our world in unprecedented detail and with stunning realism. Encompassing engaging facts about Earth, including a closer look at nature, diving into the human body, the amazing world of science and our world's history, you can spend quality time exploring the our universe with your children, accompanied by impressive visuals to engage their senses. A must-have volume for curious kids with a thirst for knowledge, this enthralling encyclopedia is structured in such a way that your child can read a bit at a time, and feel comfortable to pause and ask questions. Doubling up as the perfect gift for young readers, who are always asking questions about our planet At DK, we believe in the power of discovery.
This thrilling kid's encyclopedia is part of the Knowledge Encyclopedia educational series. Celebrate your child's curiosity as they complete the collection and discover diverse facts about the world around them. Dive into the deep blue with Knowledge Encyclopedia Ocean Travel back in time to when dinosaurs roamed the earth with Knowledge Encyclopedia Dinosaur And hone your knowledge on how the human body works with Knowledge Encyclopedia Human Body Whatever topic takes their fancy, there's an encyclopaedia for everyone
- ISBN-13: 9781465414175
- ISBN-10: 1465414177
- Publisher: DK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Publish Date: September 2013
- Dimensions: 11.9 x 10.2 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.7 pounds
- Page Count: 360
- Reading Level: Ages 9-12