Newly Revealed Egyptian-Celtic Wisdom Text Offers the Knowledge of Those Who Survived Past Global Catastrophes - So We Can Live
Millennia ago, Egyptian and Celtic authors recorded prophetic warnings for the future, and their harbinger signs are now converging on these times.
These predictions are in The Kolbrin Bible, a secular wisdom text studied in the days of Jesus and lovingly preserved by generations of Celtic mystics in Great Britain. It is a 2-part, 11-book secular anthology.
The first six books are called the "Egyptian texts" and were penned by Egyptian academicians following the Hebrew Exodus. The last five books are called the "Celtic texts" and were penned by Celtic priests following the death of Jesus.
The Kolbrin Bible predicts an end to life as we know it by a celestial event. The return of a massive space object in a long elliptical orbit around our sun. Known to the Egyptians and Hebrews as the "Destroyer," the Celts later called it the "Frightener."
Here are actual passages from the Egyptian texts:
- Manuscripts 3:4 When blood drops upon the Earth, the Destroyer will appear, and mountains will open up and belch forth fire and ashes. Trees will be destroyed and all living things engulfed. Waters will be swallowed up by the land, and seas will boil.
- Manuscripts 3:5 The Heavens will burn brightly and redly; there will be a copper hue over the face of the land, 'followed by a day of darkness. A new moon will appear and break up and fall.
- Manuscripts 3:6 The people will scatter in madness. They will hear the trumpet and battle cry of the Destroyer and will seek refuge within dens in the Earth. Terror will eat away their hearts, and their courage will flow from them like water from a broken pitcher. They will be eaten up in the flames of wrath and consumed by the breath of the Destroyer.
- Manuscripts 3:10 In those days, men will have the Great Book before them; wisdom will be revealed; the few will be gathered for the stand; it is the hour of trial. The dauntless ones will survive; the stouthearted will not go down to destruction.
The Destroyer, as the ancient Egyptians and Hebrews called it, is known by other names such as Wormwood, Nibiru, Planet X, and Nemesis. There are also troubling prophetic correlations to the future predictions of Mother Shipton's "Fiery Dragon" and the "Red Comet" warning of Astronomer Carlos Ferrada.
- ISBN-13: 9781597721103
- ISBN-10: 1597721107
- Publisher: Your Own World Books
- Publish Date: August 2013
- Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 1.31 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.76 pounds
- Page Count: 620