The Kolbrin Bible dates back 3,600 years and offers unique and enlightened insights from the past to both challenge and affirm our present day beliefs. This 2-part, 11-book secular anthology is nearly as large as the King James Bible. The first six books are called the "Egyptian texts" and were penned by Egyptian academicians following the Hebrew Exodus. The last five books are called the "Celtic texts" and were penned by Celtic priests following the death of Jesus.
Several accounts describe an object in orbit around our sun sun called the "Destroyer," which the Celtic authors call the "Frightener." According to recently translated Sumerian texts, this object (also known as Nibiru or Planet X) is in a 3600-year orbit around our sun, and The Kolbrin Bible warns us of its imminent return and of yet another Biblical tribulation.
DOI: 10.1572/kolbrin]2nd Edition Book Features:
- Published for scholars. The 596-page print edition features ample margins for notes and typesetting that is easy on old eyes.
- All editions feature the Kolbrin Citation System by Marshall Masters. Designed to speed multi-format collaborative studies between researchers and authors.
- Over 1,600 typographical corrections based on the Chicago Manual of Style. Its verbiage remains faithful to the original work.
- First-ever index with over 2,700 entries. (Print and Adobe eBook editions only.)
DESCRIPTION: Following Pharaoh's defeat at the hand of Moses, the Egyptians searched the Middle East for clues to the one true G-d of Abraham. What now survives of that noble effort comprises the first six books of The Kolbrin Bible.
OTHER EDITIONS: An abridged edition, the Egyptian Texts of the Bronzebook is also available in print and electronic editions from Your Own World Books.
DOI: 10.1572/kolbrin.bronzebook]PART 2: The Celtic Texts (Books 7-11)
DESCRIPTION: A historical treasure trove of ancient Celtic and Druid folklore, philosophy and mysticism. Penned by Celtic priests in the first millennium CE, it includes a never-before published biographical sketch of Jesus Christ with several first-person quotes by Jesus, himself.
OTHER EDITIONS: An abridged edition, the Celtic Texts of the Coelbook is also available in print and electronic editions from Your Own World Books.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781597720052
- ISBN-10: 1597720054
- Publisher: Your Own World Books
- Publish Date: May 2006
- Dimensions: 11.62 x 8.38 x 1.28 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.16 pounds
- Page Count: 596