Filled with essential forms and advice, The LLC and Corporation Start-Up Guide will help you avoid problems and save you immeasurable amounts of time, effort, and money.
The LLC and Corporation Start-Up Guide is a must-have resource for the aspiring business owner who needs to know about organizing or incorporating his or her business. While anyone can start a new business venture, the smart proprietor knows that putting the right legal protections in place is the most important step for the business.
- Learn advantages and disadvantages of setting up a corporation or an LLC
- Protect yourself from personal liability
- Master start-up procedures and tax regulations that you need to know
- Discover step-by-step procedures for setting up your business
- Learn how to run your business
- Find out how to get more information from your state
Additional features include:
- An extensive appendix of the rules, fees, forms, and requirements for starting your own business
- Specific information on each of the 50 states
- Sample start-up forms
Start your business ahead of the game
Mark Warda received his law degree from the University of Illinois in Champaign. He has written or co-authored more than seventy-five titles, including Incorporate in Florida and The Complete Nonprofit Corporation Kit.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781572486119
- ISBN-10: 1572486112
- Publisher: Sphinx Publishing
- Publish Date: August 2007
- Dimensions: 8.96 x 7.04 x 0.75 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.06 pounds
- Page Count: 256