Become the leader others want to follow
Forget everything you know about motivating others and building a harmonious workplace. If you want to get the best out of people, you must be willing to fight. But, that doesn't mean you become a dominator, nor does coddling others work.
The best leader you've ever had in your life was a liberator--someone willing to fight for your highest good, even at a personal cost. Inside, global leadership experts Jeremie Kubicek and Steve Cockram explain what made that leader so unique, how to become that person yourself, and how to share the same gift with others.
- Be one of the few that people actually want to follow
- Learn the lost art of leadership--the intentional calibration of support and challenge for everyone you lead, your team and your family
- Become a multiplication master as you learn to bring the best out of people for their highest good and that of the whole team
- Overhaul entire cultures by focusing on the transformation and empowerment of sub-culture leaders
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781119519447
- ISBN-10: 1119519446
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: March 2019
- Dimensions: 8.6 x 5.7 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds
- Page Count: 256