"Experts predict that Leaky Gut will soon become the #1 killer in America "
Many people could have this condition without even realizing Leaky Gutis something that affects a lot of ordinary people today.
Our diet has changed from wholesome and natural foods to foods that are filled with flavorings, colorings, chemicals, preservatives, hormones, GMOs, and foods that have been processed far past recognition.
"All autoimmune diseases start with leaky gut."
On top of that, we are stressed out from long work days, constantly ringing phones, and the ever-rising cost of living. No wonder most of us suffer from some type of ailment or another, many of them digestion related.
FAMOUS CELEBRITY AFFECTED WITH LEAKY GUT SYNDROME:
Leaky gut made headline news in 2019 when Bethenny Frankel (Real Housewives of New York City) openly spoke about her day-to-day issues living and dealing with it.
COMMON SYMPTOMS OF LEAKY GUT:
Leaky gut is often overlooked but strikingly common. It can have a wide variety of causes, with many different symptoms.
- Food allergies and sensitivities
- Constipation / diarrhoea problems
- Fatigue / feeling tired all the time
- Skin issues
- Weight-gaining or weight-loss difficulties
- Gas and/or bloating
Unfortunately, it can lead to more serious problems if not treated. With all of this, it is important to learn about this disease and learn how to treat it.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS BOOK:
- In this book, you will learn what leaky gut syndrome is as well as some of the common causes and symptoms of it.
- You will learn about the types of foods that are beneficial to the damaged tissue, the lining of the intestines and the stomach, the gut flora and the balance of the good and bad bacteria and yeast, as well as support for the immune system.
- The foods that are easier for the body to digest, introducing more healthy bacteria and have anti-inflammatory properties to combat foreign particles and heal the gastrointestinal (GI) tract.
- Next, you'll learn about other types of food items, herbs and supplements that you can take regularly to kick your healing up a notch.
- Take a look at a few keys herbs that you can grow on your own or find in any herbal or holistic store.
- Then you'll check out some exercise programs to implement into your everyday life and why exercise is helpful when trying to get back to a healthy lifestyle and heal any damage in the GI tract.
- The next chapter will touch on a few delicious recipes and how to incorporate the new beneficial foods into your everyday meals.
- Finally, you will learn about a comprehensive cure to tackle your leaky gut
START READING TODAY
Start reading today and learn about this common and often overlooked condition.
This is something you can treat on your own with just a few simple lifestyle changes and a good source of knowledge. Plus, this is something you can start today
Don't wait any longer to get back on track to a happier, healthier you
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781687184672
- ISBN-10: 1687184674
- Publisher: Independently Published
- Publish Date: August 2019
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.17 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.22 pounds
- Page Count: 70