Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Your LEAN and mean guide to Lean Six Sigma
Ready to implement better, faster, cheaper, more-profitable processes in your organization? Lean Six Sigma Demystified, Second Edition, shows you how to use proven techniques for simplifying, streamlining, and optimizing business practices for maximum productivity and profitability.
Written in a step-by-step format, this practical guide covers the fundamental methods and tools of Lean Six Sigma. You'll get details on reducing defects and deviation, sustaining improvements, and achieving laser-focused process innovations. Measurement systems analysis (MSA), Design for Lean Six Sigma, and statistical tools such as analysis of variance (ANOVA) are also discussed. Clear examples, helpful diagrams, and concise explanations make it easy to understand the material, and end-of-chapter quizzes and a final exam reinforce key concepts.
It's a no-brainer You'll learn about:
- The seven speed bumps of Lean
- Value stream mapping and spaghetti diagramming
- Control charts, Pareto charts, and Ishikawa diagrams to laser-focus improvements
- Excel power tools for Lean Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma tar pits
- Ways to implement Lean Six Sigma to maximize results and minimize costs
Simple enough for a beginner, but challenging enough for an advanced student, Lean Six Sigma Demystified, Second Edition, is your shortcut to this powerful improvement methodology. You'll also get a 90-day free trial of Q1 Macros software for Lean Six Sigma.
- ISBN-13: 9780071749091
- ISBN-10: 0071749098
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Companies
- Publish Date: December 2010
- Dimensions: 9 x 7.3 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Page Count: 496