To be an expert in your field is admirable. To be the best is rare and remarkable. If you want to be inspired by an incredible life-story of success, then this book tells the story and reveals the lessons learned by one of NBA's greatest basketball players. LeBron James is an American professional basketball player and is widely considered one of the best players of all time. With numerous endorsement contracts with huge global brands and experience with the U.S.'s best basketball teams, it seems LeBron James found success easily. Yet the basketball player experienced several setbacks and challenges as he rose to the top and his success is the product of years of hard work and pushing himself to reach his incredibly high standards. From living between homes as a child to being taken in by another family at the age of nine, LeBron's life didn't begin with a series of successes. However, he learned valuable lessons along the way and chose to never give up and always keep focused on his dream. If you're looking for the story of how LeBron got to where he is today, this book will take you along the timeline of his life from his childhood to when he finally became a professional basketball player. Take away the fame and fortune and you will find that LeBron's story is not one of luck but one of sheer determination, hard graft, and a track record of consistently hard work. If you're looking for the answer to how to become successful, LeBron will show you just what it takes to get to the top. In this book, 'LeBron James: The Life, Lessons & Rules for Success', you will discover:
- LeBron's life journey from his struggling childhood to his rise to become one of the world's best basketball players.
- How his life experiences shaped the values he lives by today and how they influenced his extraordinary success.
- The story behind his basketball career.
- The powerful life lessons that LeBron learned throughout his life.
- The ten rules for success that he lives by and how you can apply them to your life too.
This book looks back on the first 34 years of LeBron's life; the good times and the bad, the successes and the challenges; the adulation and the criticism - criticism, or maybe just envy, that has emerged both from within the basketball world and from wider society, as well.
If you want to learn more about LeBron's remarkable life and the principles he used to ensure tremendous success, then click the 'buy now' button on this page.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781790216550
- ISBN-10: 1790216559
- Publisher: Independently Published
- Publish Date: November 2018
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.15 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.23 pounds
- Page Count: 64