The books in this delightful series make learning a new vocabulary fun and easy by combining it with coloring pictures--something that virtually every young child loves to do. While they color, kids learn eighty everyday words, such as the names of the seasons, various animals, parts of the body, articles of clothing, and more. The coloring books contain:
- 59 full-page illustrations, alphabetically organized
- Culturally appropriate subjects, such as labandera, showing the flags of Spain and Mexico or l'immeuble, showing a typical Parisian apartment building.
- A glossary featuring translations and a pronunciation guide
- A review puzzle to test how much has been learned
The books in the Let's Learn Coloring Book series are a great resource for parents, teachers, and care-givers who want to foster a love of language in children, and a valuable tool for reinforcing at home the language study kids get in school.
- ISBN-13: 9780071421423
- ISBN-10: 0071421424
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Companies
- Publish Date: July 2003
- Dimensions: 11.08 x 8.48 x 0.23 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.45 pounds
- Page Count: 64
- Reading Level: Ages 4-8