Gooooooal! Introduce your little one to the great sport of soccer in this lively, interactive Lift-a-Flap board book. Learn all about basic game rules, team uniforms, safety equipment, practice drills, and good sportsmanship. Babies and toddlers will love exploring every playful scene filled with animal friends and tons of soccer fun. Thick, durable board pages and easy-to-lift chunky flaps are perfectly sized for little hands and fingers to turn and read along during story time. Count the number of players on the field and practice words such as coach, pass, catch, kick, ball, and goal. Most importantly, learn how to be a kind player by shaking hands at the end of the game. A perfect first book for your budding little athlete!
Explore more lift-the-flap board books and the peek-a-flap board books for babies and toddlers from Cottage Door Press!
- 6 perfectly-sized, sturdy flaps are extra strong so babies and toddlers can open and close, over and over again.Chunky board books for babies have durable pages and flaps designed to withstand traditional wear and tear.
- Bright, cheerful illustrations in these sensory lift-a-flap books keep little kids entertained and engaged.
- Interactive elements encourage sensory exploration and help support the development of fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination in developing children.
- Perfect first book for your little one or any early reader you know!
Praise for our Small Board Lift-a-Flap
"The flaps are the sturdiest in the business and will likely survive vigorous play and exploration."―Kirkus Reviews, PBS Kids Fish!
- ISBN-13: 9781646381081
- ISBN-10: 1646381084
- Publisher: Cottage Door Press
- Publish Date: January 2021
- Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.48 pounds
- Page Count: 12
- Reading Level: Ages 1-3