"Trust me; I'm a doctor" no longer has the credibility it once did.
Nutritional therapy is often overlooked in medical school, and the information provided to physicians is often outdated. Advice to avoid healthy fats and stay out of the sun has been proven to be detrimental to longevity and wreak havoc on your system, and yet many doctors still regularly espouse this "wisdom." What kind of advice is your doctor giving you? Is it possible you're being misled?
- How the Food Pyramid and MyPlate came into existence and why they should change
- The facts about fat intake and heart health
- The truth about the effects of whole wheat on the human body
- The role of dairy in your diet
- The truth about salt--friend or foe?
- The dangers and benefits of hormone therapy
- New information about inflammation and how it should be viewed by doctors Come out of the darkness and let Ken Berry be your guide to optimal health and harmony!
- ISBN-13: 9781628603781
- ISBN-10: 162860378X
- Publisher: Victory Belt Publishing
- Publish Date: April 2019
- Dimensions: 9 x 7.5 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.65 pounds
- Page Count: 304