The world is full of chaos. Frustration. Fear. Do you want your life to be different? Through the practical wisdom of God's Word, you can gain a fresh focus and purpose, become a person of character, and shine a light into the darkness. You can experience a life beyond amazing--starting today.
Why is there such a gap between how Christ wants us to live and how we are living? In A Life Beyond Amazing, bestselling author and gifted Bible teacher Dr. David Jeremiah uncovers God's strategy for change and challenges you to make nine important decisions that will transform your heart, your life, and your world.
This life-changing book explores the nine qualities of character that carry us forward. Three of these have to do with our relationship with ourselves, three deal with interactions with other people, and three focus on our relationship with God.
A Life Beyond Amazing:
- Provides much needed wisdom in a divisive world of low tolerance
- Emphasizes the danger of concentrating more on what you DO rather than who you ARE
- Sounds a wake-up call to believers everywhere on how they are responding to culture
- Offers a renewed sense of purpose to Christian believers
A Life Beyond Amazing answers the questions that keep us up at night and shows us that the way forward is a reminder of who we are in Christ and why it matters. With Dr. Jeremiah's sound biblical teaching, inspiring stories, and practical suggestions, you'll discover how you can live a life beyond amazing. Don't miss out on the life that the Lord has for you--a life of peace, joy, and victory. You don't have to wait for heaven to impact your world.
- ISBN-13: 9780718079901
- ISBN-10: 0718079906
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: October 2017
- Dimensions: 9 x 6.2 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.88 pounds
- Page Count: 256