When the world around you turns dark, tap into the light. If you're having a hard time finding that light, facing trauma and division, or want to send healing vibes to a friend, the inspired, easy-to-do spells of Light Magic for Dark Times can assist.
Luna Luna magazine's Lisa Marie Basile shares inspired spells, rituals, and practices, including:
- A new moon ritual for attracting a lover
- A spell to banish recurring nightmares
- A graveyard meditation for engaging with death
- A mermaid ritual for going with the flow
- A zodiac practice for tapping into celestial mojo
- A rose-quartz elixir for finding self-love
- A spell to recharge after a protest or social justice work
These 100 spells are ideal for those inexperienced with self-care rituals, as well as experienced witches. They can be cast during a crisis or to help prevent one, to protect loved ones, to welcome new beginnings, to heal from grief, or to find strength.
Whether you're working with the earth, performing a cleanse with water or smoke, healing with tinctures or crystals, meditating through grief, brewing, enchanting, or communing with your coven, Light Magic for Dark Times will help you tap into your inner witch in times of need.
- ISBN-13: 9781592338535
- ISBN-10: 1592338534
- Publisher: Fair Winds Press (MA)
- Publish Date: September 2018
- Dimensions: 8.1 x 5.3 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.85 pounds
- Page Count: 176