All she wants is for her husband to fall in love with her.
While Lilly Lapp has loved handsome, headstrong Jacob for years, she wouldn't compete with Sarah King, the woman Jacob was determined to marry. But when Sarah marries another, Jacob spontaneously agrees to wed Lilly.
Lilly divides her time between teaching the local Amish children and caring for her widowed mother who suffers from depression. Lilly's faith comforts her, but her heart still longs to be the sole object of Jacob's affection.
As the days slip by, Lilly decides that hoping is too risky and vows to protect her heart. But God is subtly as work, and as winter turns to spring, their hearts awaken.
The furthest thing from Lilly's mind is her Amish wedding quilt, a traditional gift for new brides. And the person she'd least suspect is the one making it. Like stray pieces of fabric quilted into a new design, Jacob and Lilly's marriage begins to bind them together in ways neither expected.
- Sweet and thoughtful contemporary Amish romance
- Part of the Patch of Heaven novels--Book 1: Sarah's Garden; Book 2: Lilly's Wedding Quilt; Book 3: Threads of Grace
- Book length: 85,000 words
- Includes discussion questions for book clubs
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780718081751
- ISBN-10: 0718081757
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: February 2016
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.4 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 pounds
- Page Count: 320